January 30, 2018 to January 31, 2018
Join us for the 22nd annual No-till on the Plains Winter Conference in a new location and featuring a landmark lineup of soil health speakers, including keynote speaker Allan Savory.
A limited number of scholarships are available to women and people of color in agriculture. Qualified individuals may register using one of the scholarships. These scholarships are funded by the 11th Hour Project and the Paicines Ranch.
Allan Savory, Founder and President, Savory Institute
- Learn about Allan's work in promoting holistic management for grasslands around the world
- Check out his TED talk (voted in 2014 one of the 50 most intriguing TED talks of all time)
- Soil biology
- Nutrient management
- Holistic management
- Diverse crop rotations
- Crop protection
- Mixing range and crop land management
- Production efficiency-dollars per acre
- Livestock grazing and management
Learn more about opportunities for sponsors.
Tier 1 Sponsors
Tier 2 Sponsors
Other Conference Events
- Beginners' Workshop, Monday, Jan. 29
- Agriculture's Innovative Minds (AIM) Symposium, Thursday, Feb. 1